Terms and conditions
Following you'll find our terms and conditions for online reservation and information about frequently asked questions:
- The place in the course which you booked is only valid fix after entrance of the course fees on our account.
- All lessons have to be paid in advance. Upon payment the participant receives a ticket, which is also valid as a receipt. With the payment you confirm to know, have read and accept our General Terms and Conditions.
- The course ticket has to be picked up in one of our offices on the day of arrival or at the latest before the course starts. Participation at courses and private lessons is only possible upon presentation of the course ticket.
- The duration of one lesson is 55 minutes.
- Skipass and Equipment are not included in the price.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations of courses or private lessons are only valid in writing. A fee of 1% of the total price is charged up to 7 days prior to arrival. From 7 days prior to arrival, late arrival or early departure, 50% of the courses that were booked (days or hours) will be charged.
- Only snow and weather conditions that do not allow you to ski may prevent the smooth running of ski lessons. The decision on the suspension of activity belongs exclusively to the direction of the ski school.
- Any claim regarding ski lessons must be submitted to the direction of the ski school only.
- Unfortunately we are not able to always allocate certain ski instructors
- Parents of minors have to be at the meeting point 5 minutes before the end of the course or the private lesson. If parents are late for picking up their children, the minors will be accompanied to the ski school office by the instructor.
- If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to contact us: one of our staff members will be at your disposal at all times
Terms & Conditions
The following General Terms & Conditions are an integral part of the reservations, and they are explicitly accepted by the booking person and also in the name of those who will actually benefit from the booked service.
- General Provisions: The Civil Code provisions and the relevant laws apply to this business relationship, as far as no other agreements have been made hereafter.
- Programme and Price Changes: Regardless of the Terms & Conditions that the parties agreed upon, the Ski School reserves the right to change programme and prices due to organisational reasons. This is also the case if the declared minimum number of participants for each group course cannot be achieved: In this case the Ski School has the right to change the weekly programme or the number of lessons.
- No-show at courses – absence due to illness, accident: The fee for courses and private lessons that have been booked and paid for, will not be refunded in case of absence from the course. In case of illness or injury the lesson is postponed or the money is given back by showing a medical attest of a local doctor.
- Non-liability Statement: The Ski School does not assume liabilities for any accidents that happen before, during or after ski lessons.
- Place of Jurisdiction: Place of Jurisdiction for any disputes that might arise in connection with this legal relationship, is Bozen/Bolzano.
The ski school (hereafter referred to as "author") assumes no liability whatsoever for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author, related to material or ideal damage and which have been caused by the use or improper use of the information provided, or by the use of inaccurate and incomplete information, are expressly ruled out in so far as the author has not acted in a way which is demonstrably either intentionally or grossly negligent. All offers are subject to change and are non-binding. The author reserves the expressed right to amend, add to or delete parts of pages, or the entire offer, without special notice.
References and Links
With regards to direct or indirect references to external Internet sites ("links") which are themselves outside the field of responsibility of the author, liability for illegal content will only then be assumed if the author has knowledge of the content of those sites and it is technically feasible and reasonable for the author to prevent usage of said sites. The author hereby expressly declares that, at the time links were installed on this site, no illegal content was apparent on the targeted sites. This declaration applies to all links placed within its own Internet site, as well as to entries in mailing lists created by the author and to comments in the photo gallery. Sole liability for illegal, erroneous or incomplete content, and particularly for damages which might by caused by use or non-use of any such information supplied, is borne by the provider of the target site, and not by the provider who included a link to that particular site.
Copyright and Trademarking
The author makes every effort in all publications to respect copyright on all graphics, audio files, video clips and texts, and to make use of self-created graphics, audio files, video clips and texts, or to avail himself of non-licensed graphics, audio files, video clips and texts. All those brand names and trademarks cited in the author's Internet platform, some of which are, on occasion, protected by third parties, are subject without restriction to applicable copyright laws and the proprietary rights of the registered owners. The conclusion should not be drawn from their mere naming, that trademarks are not protected by third-party rights. Copyrights for those objects published and created by the author himself, remain solely with the author. Duplication or use of such graphics, audio documents, video clips and texts in other electronic or print publications, is not permitted, except with the expressed permission of the author.